LOCATION: Meridian Banquet Hall, 2301 Keele St, North York, ON M6M 3Z9
* Regular Rate $30.00. (Taxes included & non-refundable)Regular Registration Registration for Referring Dentists & Sponsor’s Guests
Implant Dentistry and Periodontics: What Every Dentist and Dental Hygienist Needs to Know
Update in Periodontics:
- Non Surgical and Surgical Therapies
- Maintenance of Teeth and Dental Implant
Update in Implant Dentistry:
- Risk factors, Complications and Misadventures
- Immediate, Short and Narrow implants
- Immediate vs Delayed Restoration
- Digital technology: “In Office” and “In laboratory”
Dr. Murray Arlin
Dr. Murray Arlin, D.D.S., dip Perio, received his D.D.S. from McGill University in 1977. After 1 year Residency in General Dentistry at the Jewish General Hospital in Montreal, he began his Post-Graduate Program in Periodontics at the University of Toronto, graduating in 1980. Dr. Arlin received his Membership and Fellowship in the Royal College of Dentists of Canada in 1981 and 1983 respectively.
Dr. Mark Nicolucci
Dr. Mark Nicolucci graduated from the University of Western Ontario Dental School, then attended a residency program at Temple University in Philadelphia. In 2010,Dr. Nicolucci graduated from Temple’s Periodontology program with a certificate in Periodontology and Oral Implantology. In addition, Dr. Nicolucci received a Masters in Oral Biology, became a diplomat of the International Congress of Oral Implatology, and a Fellow of the Misch International Implant Institute. Since returning to Canada he has been very active in lecturing and attending seminars both locally and internationally.